Please use this link to sign up your K-12 student for Elkton's K-12 summer school/camp.
• Session 1: July 5-15; 4 days per week from 8:30-1pm
• Session 2: July 19-29; 4 days per week from 8:30-1pm
• Transportation and meals will be provided
• K-8 summer enrichment camp will be based on a STEAM model designed to enrich skills and knowledge and will include activities related to science exploration with a natural resource focus, building and making, artistic expression, outdoor and athletic movement, and more!
• HS summer school has three tracks: credit recovery to make up 2020-21 failed classes; credit enhancement to increase skills and improve 2020-21GPA; enrichment for extra academic experience.
If you have any questions, please contact Principal Amy Rose: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out one form per child.
District Principal & Latin Instructor
Elkton School District